Ordering and Purchasing:
- What's the best way to purchase? The best way to purchase is through our website. You can also visit our West London shop (Click here for address and opening hours). If you can't do either of the options above, you can call us and we can process your order on the phone. Our number is 02088111155
- What do I do if there is a problem with my order or product? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02088111155 and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
- The style I would like to order is out of stock. How will I know when it’s back in stock? If the product you want is currently out of stock on our website, please add your email using the button on the product page (just above the 'Add to Cart' button) so we can inform you if and when it’s available again. Once the product is back in stock you will get an automatic email from us.
- Do I have to create an account to make an order? No, you can checkout as a guest, but it's advisable to create an account as you can save your details, track your orders and see your history.
- Do you offer gift cards? Yes we do. We offer E-gift cards of £15, £50, £100, £150 or £200. with an expiration date of 12 months.
- How can I get my 10% discount on my first order? You need to subscribe to our newsletter first. Once you do that, you will get a welcome email with the code to use at checkout.
- Do you offer gift wrapping? Yes we do, just drop us an email and we will be very happy to wrap your order and even include a little note too.
- I have a promo code, how can I use it? If you have a promo code, simply add products to your basket and once you're done, add the promo code at checkout. If the code is correct, it will automatically be added to your basket.
Shipping and Delivery Policies:
- Where do you dispatch from? We dispatch from our shop in West London.
- Where do you ship to? We ship worldwide.
- How much do you charge for the shipping? This depends on where you are. Within the UK, shipping charges start at £3.50. To the EU, shipping charges start at €8.00
- How long does it take? Within the UK, shipping takes 2 working days with Royal Mail (unless you choose a next day delivery or a courier service). For Europe and the USA it takes between 2 to 3 days depending on your location (we use DHL). To the rest of the world 4 to 7 days (also with DHL)
- Can I track my order? We only ship with tracked services, for your peace of mind and ours. When we dispatch your order, you will get an email with your tracking number so you can keep an eye on it.
Exchange and Return Policies:
- Can I cancel my order? If you changed your mind, let us know asap as we may be able to cancel your order if we receive your email/message/call before we dispatch.
- Can I exchange for a different size/colour/style? Of course. Just send your product back to us and specify what you want in exchange. If we don't have what you are looking for in stock, we will contact you.
- Can I return an item? We allow returns of all items within 14 days of your order date. Please make sure the products are unworn and returned in their original packaging.
- When will I receive my refund? We process refunds within 1-2 working days from receiving your return. It may take longer for you to receive your money depending on the payment method you used when placing your order.
- Who pays for the return? For our UK customers we offer free returns with Royal Mail, using the return label provided. You just need to drop your parcel at the post office. For international orders, you will be required to return the goods at your cost.
- Will my shipping fees be refunded? The initial shipping fees you paid to receive your order will not be refunded.
- What should I do if there is a fault in my product? If there is a fault, rest assured we are here to help. Please take a photo of the problem if you can and email us at email@example.com and we will take it from there. We will arrange for you to return the item and replace it where possible, or refund you if not.
- What are your shoes made from? The majority of our shoes are made of leather, unless they are are part of our vegan offer (which will be clearly specified on our website). All our leathers come from known suppliers in either Portugal, Spain or Italy.
- Are your shoes slip resistant? All our outsoles are made of rubber and are slip resistant.
- Are the shoes waterproof? No. Our shoes and boots are made of leather, so while they can take a bit of rain, they are not waterproof.
- How do I care for my new shoes? It really depends on the material. If they are suede, you can protect them with special suede spray, and clean them with a suede brush. If they are leather, you can use a natural shoe cream. Please ensure you use protective products from a reputable company and follow their instructions fully. If you are unsure it is best to seek professional advice from a cobbler. Alternatively, if you need more help, please get in touch with us.
- Do you have Vegan shoes? Yes, we have a vegan range. All of the components used come from high quality specialised suppliers.
- Where are your shoes produced? All our shoes are made in small factories in Portugal
- Do you use any plastic in your packaging? We don't use any plastic. Our boxes are made of cardboard and the mailing bags used to dispatch your orders are made of paper.
Size and fitting:
- What shoe size should I order? Unless otherwise specified in the product description, we suggest you go with your normal size. All our shoes are offered in European sizes.
- Do your shoes come big or small? It really depends on the style as each style fits differently. To help, we specify in the product description if the style fits big, small, or normal.
- I am in between sizes, what shall i go for? It depends on the style. But to help, we will let you know in the product description. If you are still unsure, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
- Do you offer half sizes? No, all our products come in full EU sizes.
- Are your shoes wide fitting? Our aim is to offer a generous fitting, but some styles are more suitable for narrow/average feet and this will be specified in the description.