Ecommerce and Store Administrator
We are looking for an Ecommerce and Store Administrator at our shop in Chiswick. The Ecommerce Administrator role sits within a small team. As a family business, Esska prides itself on its work ethic and the people that work within the business. We believe Esska is a great place to learn and develop your existing knowledge while building new skills and growing alongside the company.
The role of Ecommerce and Store Administrator covers tasks and responsibilities as set out below:
- Process ecommerce orders on a daily basis (weekdays) through the Shopify portal.
- Pick, pack and label orders ready for dispatch via couriers and/or Royal Mail. - Receive, re-pack and process e-commerce returns.
- Refund customers for returns - Manage the office and ensuring day to day processes run smoothly.
- Ensure Esska’s website is maintained with stock levels, new photos, descriptions, pages, etc…
- Ensure all customer enquiries are managed efficiently
- Manage and update systems for follow up - customers orders, deliveries, payments, etc…
- Ensure the efficient running of the shop in order to achieve the highest level of customer service
- Develop and manage seasonal invitations, updates, newsletters, etc…
- Manage wholesale orders and deliveries.
- Work with freight forwarders to manage shipping schedules and related tasks.
- Assist and serve customers (face to face) in the Esska shop
- Assist with tasks as they arise.
• Previous experience in similar role is an advantage
• Fresh graduates welcome
• A good working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
• IT literate and competent.
• Enthusiastic and quick learner
• Open to helping with projects that may arise
• Excellent command of the English language with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Intelligent, hard working with a ‘does whatever it takes’ attitude to getting the job done right first time.
• Good organizational skills
• Self motivation and the ability to work independently are key
• Good telephone/email manners and general high customer service skills
• Approachable and friendly
• Takes initiative and makes decisions if needed.
• Attention to details
• Client facing background is highly desirable
• A working knowledge of Photoshop is desirable, but not necessary
You will need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The role is full time.
Salary: £20,000 PA
Please email email@example.com with a copy of you CV.