ROYAL MAIL – Untracked – 3 day service - FREE
Please note this service is not tracked and does not require a signature. If you are not in when Royal mail attempts to deliver then they will leave a card advising you on how you can receive or pick up your parcel. If you require a more secure delivery service then please select the DPD next day option.
DPD – tracked and signed for – next working day - £8.00
If we receive your order by 1.00pm (GMT/BST) on a working day, we will dispatch your order the same day. Delivery should take place within 1 working day & will be delivered between 9-5pm. International deliveries will be extended according to the carrier's time scale. Upon delivery of your order, a signature will be required. Orders placed after midday on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday. If you are not able to take delivery of your order, the parcel will be taken to the carrier's local depot. You will be advised of how to arrange re-delivery on the card that they will leave at your address. For tracking your DPD packages, please visit: www.dpd.co.uk/tracking
Courier service provided by Royal Mail for delivery to the following countries:
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, France, Austria, Denmark (2-3 days) - €15
Czech Rep, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain (4-5 days) - €26
Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Romania (4-6 days) - €38
For tracking your Royal Mail packages, please visit: www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
Rest of the world
For Rest of the world we offer Express Saver UPS service. If you do not find your country below you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for the rate.
USA & Canada
Weight 0-1kg - $36
Weight 1.1-3kg - $44
Weight 3.1-5kg - $54
Rest of the world
Weight 0-1kg - $45
Weight 1.1-3kg - $53
Weight 3.1-5kg - $64
When ordering products from the Website for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact the local customs office for further information.
If you refuse a shipment from Esska, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Esska. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to email@example.com.
Additionally, please note that when ordering from the Website, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the products are received. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our International customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Standard Refund Policy
You may return new, unworn or unused products within 30 days of the date purchased for a full refund of the cost of the goods. We advise the customers to return items & the completed returns form in their original packaging to ensure products remain undamaged in transit. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we would advise you to send it by registered mail or any postage that requires signing upon delivery. The cost of returning the item to us is also your responsibility. We will issue you a refund (excluding the original shipping charge) on receipt of the return or exchange the item for a different size or colour if preferred.
We reserve the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy. We may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that these return guidelines only apply to products purchased on the Website. We cannot accept returns of product purchased elsewhere.
- Please return products with your original order form within 30 days of the date purchased.
- When you receive products you have ordered, we recognise that you will want to try them on to ensure the fit and feel of the item. Please take care not to damage or mark the product when trying on.
- Please remember, we can only issue you with a refund if the returned product concerned is in reasonable condition.
- Please ensure you include the completed returns form inside your package.
- Please make sure that your return package is packed and sealed securely (in the original packaging if possible).
- All returns will be refunded to you within 30 days via your original form of payment.
- Esska shoes have been made using the finest natural leathers. As a natural product, its colour may change slightly in wear. It is part of the beauty and characteristics of the leather we use.
- Although we do everything in our power to ensure the content of the website is current, occasionally items may be out of stock. If any part of your order is unavailable, we will contact you to inform you of the issue, and your card will be debited or credited depending on the order and unavailable items.
- We do our best to accurately represent the items in our photography. However, as we have no control over our customers monitor settings (colours, resolution, etc.) we cannot guarantee colours will be exactly as they appear on our website.
- We aim to respond to all e-mail enquiries within 24 hours
- In the unfortunate event that a package goes missing in transit, you will need a proof of posting slip as Esska cannot assume responsibility for items that do not arrive when returned. We suggest that you record your package when you mail it so you may file a claim with the postal carrier, if necessary. Insurance for your package can be purchased through the Post Office at a minimal cost.
- All items must be returned to us in their original condition with the original packaging.
- Products can only be returned by post to the address below: Esska Design Ltd, 16 Somerset Road, London, W4 5DN
- These returns guidelines only apply to products purchased on this website. We cannot accept the return of Esska Products purchased elsewhere.